Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Convergence: Google AdSense Revenue vs. Page Impressions


Here's the latest update on one of my other projects. I ran a linear and log regression to see how things are looking in the future.

Pretty obvious from this chart, that in order for me to maximize my Google AdSense Revenue, I need to increase the # of hits I'm getting, otherwise I'll be stuck at the same Earnings per Click and Earnings in general.

I've included the two equations for Earnings and Clicks that helped me forecast my estimates.

I'm hoping to achieve the same amount of revenue ($100 in 115 days) in 90 to 100 days. I'll keep you guys posted!

If you would like me to show you how to do this for your own purposes, just drop me a quick comment.

PS: Note that there are two lines, one flat and the other one not-so-flat (that's genius). One is the log regression and the other is the linear regression. See how they diverge? What do you think this means?

I'll post the answer in the upcoming days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home